17 mar 2010

Kindness

There is now a big gap between my last entry and this one and I think it is no need to say that many things have changed since then in every single aspect of my life.

I must say that now I feel much more aware of things happening around myself and specially inside me, recently a lot of people have been asking me when I will release a new video and in fact I have only answered "I don't know, maybe when I feel ready for it",I have been very busy discovering some new abilities in me and some nice movements and reactions I did not know I could perform, so a video has been out of my consideration as in this moment I only have the feeling of compromise with my own training and my own admiration for my movement.

In fact I don't care about a specific destination now but I prefer enjoying this amazing journey, I have discovered some new nice ways of training and pushing myself I feel much more confident and balanced now.

I can see the community growing every day and getting closer, I suppose it is a natural process that will continue as far as Parkour keeps touching people and changing their lives. I really enjoy spending time training and chatting with my big friends, with my family, each of them has had a very special role in my life, now I am absolutely sure that I keep something of them in my own person and this is what life is for, or at least one of the things you must do, some of the things that have marked me and now are like rule for my life are:

**learn from every person you meet (you can learn good things or even about things you shouldn't do)

**be kind, kindness is a very important attitude, a way of life, it is not a noun or something you can take with you a couple of days and the leave it at home for a week, a kind soul is a kind soul to every single person

**remember that every thing starts in your mind, as Dalai Lama said "From my viewpoint all things first originate in the mind. Things and events depend heavily on motivation. A real sense of appreciation of humanity, compassion, and love are the key points. If we develop a good heart, then whether the field is science, agriculture, or politics, since motivation is so very important, these will all improve"

** Be conscious that failure and pain is part of the process, success wouldn't be good enough if you have never experienced these things, as you become wiser and stronger, so enjoy even this things as they provide you with better tools for your own development

And I could keep on writing things and probably I would never finish, but I am still writing another article, a serious one, but as I have not had enough time or when I have enough time I just don't have enough inspiration it is still in process but as soon as I finish it I promis uploading it, but for now this is all I have to say


Peace

I

4 comentarios:

utopia for the new world dijo...

gracias por ese texto tan lindo, sobre todo las recomendaciones finales.

Tania "Ixek" dijo...

gracias por el comentario escribiré más frecuentemente =) un abrazo

Gema dijo...

Muy buen artículo, Ixek.

Soy Gema de España.

Échale un vistazo a mi blog cuando puedas ^^

Un beso!

P.D.: Ya soy tu seguidora :D

Maria dijo...

yeah nicelly written Ixek!! mind the gap between you and who you wanna be..a better person, a warmer heart , better knowledge of life..im glad you too feel the same!besos muchos, happy trainings! Maria xx