18 abr 2009

News

Just some update for now... the girls training was sooo nice there were less girls than expected but it was absolutely great!

We visited two nice spots unfortunately the first one was kind of wet but we had a very nice time doing some wallruns and vaults, then we moved to the second spot and we were training on our own... it was nice when Frodo made us jump on a metal area and we had to make the less noise as possible...

Well I have not much inspiration to write more about it for now...

Regarding my training, things are going quite well my climb ups have improved a lot, training at home, well working on strenght at home (big back remember???) and practising my muscle ups more frequently definitely are making the difference...

As I am working I just want to add a photo and say good bye... well see you all next time..


No hay comentarios: