30 abr 2009

home is...


As you all know I have few time to write down everything and sometimes I have lack of inspiration but these last days have had such a great impact in my person...

I always thought I was going to be happy whenever I had some free days at school and I've been but I always feel this strange thing of me wanting to be outside and not here at home.... It's so complicated (eventhough I have not been at home all time long) I've started to develop a better indoor training, I had never given me the chance to really train at home, well I mean seriously and hard, I had always thought about conditioning and strenght at home... but Parkour??? well that was a big deal when I started discovering new things at home...and I am happy to discover improvements in techniques and strenght increase (in general) you all know how hard it's been for me getting stronger this is something I have to really focus on.

I hope to finish translating a new article I wrote this week and post it here as soon as possible... it is about strenght and some anatomy stuff (which made me investigate a lot!!)

Home is...home has been a new world to explore and now I feel somehow motivated it is really nice to know that home is where the people you love are but it is better knowing that home is where you can build a new world whenever you need to... so this is something I am not forgetting anymore... and now all my horizons have broadened (both physical and mentaly) at this moment I can only take what I can carry but I can carry all that can make me happy.. certainly the most important things I am carrying are not heavy but worthy otherwise I wouldn't be here... I wouldn't be the person I am now

No hay comentarios: